You may’ve read this title and thought… deodorant hacks? Does that even make sense? I’m here to tell you IT DOES, and there are so many different ways to use deodorant other than its original purpose. Here are a few clever hacks that’ll give your deodorant 10x its purpose!
- Put some deodorant on the bridge of your nose to prevent your sunglasses from slipping. You know that feeling when the sun’s beating down on your face and the area between your sunglasses and nose starts to sweat? Prevent that by swiping on a little deodorant! It’ll keep your glasses in place and stop you from sweating.
- Apply deodorant to your mosquito bites to stop the itching. I’ve never tried this remedy until now. It really does help! It coats the bite and helps soothe the skin around it. Try it out for yourself next time you have a pesky bite!
- This one’s for the ladies! Apply a swipe of deodorant to your bra line. You all know what I’m talking about! It can be so annoying when the area between your skin and bra line starts to sweat when you’re out in the sun or working out. I promise this trick works!
- Put a swipe of deodorant on the backs of our heels to prevent blisters. You can apply a swipe on your heels or on the back of your shoes like the picture on the right!
- I think we can all agree that razor burns are so annoying and painful. If you get done shaving and razor burns appear, help soothe them with a swipe of deodorant!
When it comes to the products you own, sometimes you just have to think a little outside the box! I hope these tips come in handy. 🙂
XO – Chelsea