Glitter is one of those things you either love or hate. As long as it’s in moderation, I like adding a little shimmer to spice up my look. If you’re a hardcore glitter lover, then I have a few hacks that will glitter-up almost any makeup look you’re trying out. Here are five glitter hacks to satisfy your obsession!
- Add a tiny amount of finely powdered glitter into your finishing spray. After your makeup is complete, apply this spray to make your whole face shine!
- You can make your own body shimmer by mixing together body oil and loose shimmer pigment. Then apply it wherever you want to make your body glow!
- If you want to make your lips “glittered-out,” apply a coat of lip gloss to your lips. Then, apply finely-sorted glitter to your lips with a Q-tip. It will stick right to the gloss!
- Use eyelash glue as a base for any glitter accents you want to add around your face. If you’re going for that Coachella look, you can add glitter dots all around your eyes using this method!
- Have you ever seen the glitter roots trend? You can paint some glitter onto your part using a small eyeshadow brush. Look at the pic above for example! How unique is that? (Perfect for festival season!)
Which hack is your favorite? Let me know in the comment section below!
XO – Chels