Hair trends are like any other trend, they stay for a season or two then get replaced by even better ones! This fall, there are a few upcoming looks that you just might have to try out for yourself! Here are 5 hair trends you should know about for the upcoming season!
- Caramel Brown. Winter is usually the time to go darker rather than lighter with your hair. But if you don’t want to go too dark, go with a soft, caramel brown! You can still switch up your look without going too out of your comfort zone.
- Rose. If you’re willing to get a little out of your comfort zone, try out a dusty rose color. Pastel hair has become a trend in the past few years so why not hop on the bandwagon and try it out for yourself!
- Red Accents/Highlights. I’ve always been a little tempted to try this trend out for myself. You can get a subtle red tint or go for a full head of vibrant, red highlights. Whatever suits you best!
- Bold Brown. Instead of adding subtle brown highlights, be bold and go for a dark, chocolate brown. Why not, right?!
- Blonde Lowlights. If you want something a little more natural, try blonde lowlights. Although you can only get these if you’re already blonde, they give you that darker tint that’s perfect for the winter!
Be daring this fall and give one of these a try! Hey, you can always dye it back right? 🙂
XOXO – Chels