Make Your Haircut the Best Ever!
- Bring a picture! There’s no better inspiration for a hair dresser than to see the vision herself! This way you’ll be sure to get the cut, color, and style you want!
- Ask about your shampoo and conditioner options. Some salons just use the basics, but if you ask, they should be able to use a color treatment shampoo or sulfate free shampoo.
- Don’t be afraid to speak up if you don’t like what you see. Many people feel like they will offend their stylist if they ask him/her to change or stop something. It’s your hair and you want to like the end product.
- When you’re finished with your cut and color, ask for style tips! It never hurts to get a few cute and new ideas for your hair. You can never have too many hair styles!
- Make sure you keep up with your hair and get trims. Dead ends make your hair look lifeless, dull, and dry. Who wants that?!
Good luck with your next hair cut!
← Previous Story Winged Eyeliner Look