Whether you shop at Sephora or not, you can’t deny a good steal when you find one! Getting new makeup is always fun, but getting the same makeup at a cheaper price? Even better! I recently discovered several different money hacks you can use for yourself at Sephora. Here they are so you can get the best bang for your buck just like I do!
- Follow Sephora on Facebook. Exclusively through their Facebook, Sephora offers you discounts and giveaways that a ton of people aren’t even aware of!
- Take a few samples of products you’ve been dying to try. Sephora allows you to take up to three samples home with you so you can test a product before spending a bunch of money on the real deal! You can also get some free makeup :).
- Join their rewards program. This one may be obvious, but if you’re a frequent Sephora shopper, you can get so many awesome discounts and savings. Why not right?
- Free shipping is a big deal if you order online frequently. You can sign up for the Sephora Flash Subscription and get free, 2-day shipping for the whole year. And it’s only $10!
- If you buy something that goes on sale a week later, you can take it into the store to get the price adjusted within two weeks of the purchase. You might as well save every penny you can!
I hope you take advantage of these hacks and get some makeup to add to your collection! 🙂
XO – Chelsea