Sephora is one of my go-to places when it comes to buying makeup. It has one of the best selections of my favorite brands and products! So far in 2017, there’s already a list of best-selling products that have been super popular in stores. Here are the top five from last month so you can give them a try, too!
- Amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush ($120). I’ve always been skeptical if straightening brushes actually work. It may be expensive, but it’s one of their best-selling products at the time so it definitely guarantees to gets the job done!
- Becca Soft Light Blurring Powder ($38). It can be hard to get the perfect texture and tone after applying your makeup. This powder helps to smooth out any blemishes or uneven texture.
- Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam ($28). Different from other dry shampoo sprays, this foam leaves your hair with added volume and texture than before! Sprays can sometimes add to the greasiness of your hair, but with this light formula you don’t have to worry about too much product.
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry ($31). A two-in-one foam spray? Count me in! This product gives your hair all the texture and volume you could want.
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara ($26). Everyone has that one mascara that’s their go-to product. This mascara makes your lashes look as smooth as velvet!
Which product are you most interested in trying out? Let me know in the comments below!
XOXO – Chelsea