Do you ever wonder what to do with old toothbrushes after you are done using them? I always feel like throwing them away is such a waste. Once you disinfect them, they are a super useful beauty tool! Here are 5 ways to re-purpose that old tooth brush to assist you in your beauty routine.
- Tame flyaways: Spray the bristles of the toothbrush and then use it to smooth any flyaway hairs. You can also do this to fix your eyebrows!
- Lip exfoliator: Before you put on lip balm, use the brush to scrub the dead skin off of your lips!
- Tease your hair: Use the toothbrush to tease your hair. Keep it in your purse to have a teasing brush on the go!
- Clean under nails and your cuticles: Use your old toothbrush to get the prettiest and cleanest nails on the block.
- De-clump mascara: After you apply mascara, use the toothbrush to separate your lashes.
Can you think of any other ways to use an old toothbrush in your beauty routine? Comment them below!