A beautiful, bold, or subtle color is an obvious part of any wardrobe. Whether you’re wearing a hot pink dress, black blazer, or jean shorts and a neutral tee, the colors you wear say a lot about your personality. Next time you take a look at your outfit or closet, check out which color you own the most of!
- Black: If you find yourself wearing a lot of black, you’re probably a strong, powerful woman. Black is a fierce color, which is perfect for a job interview or a presentation day at school!
- Brown: This is a very down-to-earth color, which exerts a chill mood. Try wearing brown for a casual day to the park or a day lying around the house.
- Purple/Blue/Green: Deep bold colors like royal blue, emerald green, and purple show intelligence and creativity. Incorporating these colors in an outfit show a fun side to any personality through a pop of color.
- Yellow/Pink: Those who wear yellow and pink have a fun side to them! Yellow and pink are bright, bubbly colors which are perfect for anyone who is upbeat. Try wearing these colors more during this spring season.
- Red: This is one of the most ambitious colors out there. Red shows power and energy. Most people who wear red are goal-oriented, courageous, and aren’t afraid to stand out! You can’t be shy if you’re wearing red!
Colors are so powerful and tell a lot about a person! If you’re bored of your wardrobe, try adding color and flaunt it!