Winter is the best season for fun, creative date nights. There are so many different things you can do to get in the holiday spirit with your boyfriend or girlfriend… while saving money at the same time! I came up with a few different date ideas that are inexpensive yet a good time for you and your crush!
- Have a hot cocoa date. Go to your nearest grocery store and pick out different flavors of hot chocolate. Make a variety of hot cocoa, make some cookies, and curl up on the couch! Maybe even put on your favorite Christmas movie. 🙂
- Do a surprise gift exchange at the mall. Set a budget and a time limit and have some fun! Go back home and exchange your gifts with each other. It’s not too expensive, but you still get to give and receive a gift!
- Decorate your Christmas tree together. What’s a better way to get in the Christmas spirit than decking the halls! Invite your boyfriend over, turn on some Christmas tunes, and set up some decorations!
- Build a fort. Okay, this might sound super cheesy but it’s actually so fun… and not to mention, free! Make some popcorn, pick out a movie, and chill out. Why not channel your inner kid again?
- Go on a horse drawn carriage ride. These are so fun and the perfect winter date! If you live near a big city, bundle up and go for a ride. It’s not too expensive and you get to enjoy the view of the city, too!
Which date idea are you going to try out? Tell me in the comments below! 🙂