Every college freshman takes at least a little bit of pride in their dorm room, especially if you’re a girl. I know I couldn’t wait to shop for all my bedding, wall décor, desk items, etc. I wanted it to be both stylish and homey! There are tons of different things you can get to spice up your dorm room. Here are a few of my favorites! 🙂
- A Decorative Pillow. These are so fun to shop for because you can buy one or five! There isn’t a limit to how many pillows one bed can have. The more the comfier (and more stylish), right?
- Twinkle Lights. These lights are simple yet give off a cozy atmosphere that makes every dorm feel like home. You can even hang pictures with clothespins on them to get a double use out of your lights!
- A Cute Rug. I had a rug in my dorm and it was one of the best purchases I made. Like I mentioned before, it makes it feel more homey and cozy!
- DIY Picture Displays. There are so many different DIY ways that you can display your pictures in your dorm. If you search for some on Pinterest, you can find canvas, light, and corkboard DIYs to choose from!
- A Jewelry Hanger. If you’re like me, you have more jewelry than you know what to do with. Buy a cute, fashionable jewelry hanger to display all your accessories on!
What are you going to get for your dorm room to make it unique and stylish? Let me know below!
XOXO – Chelsea