New Year’s resolutions are a good way to create a few positive habits in your life. Most of the time, our New Year’s resolutions revolve around working out more, eating healthier, spending more time with family, etc. But why not shift our focus to improve ourselves a little more spiritually, as well as physically? Here are 5 spiritual resolutions to add to your list! 🙂
- Go to church/find a church. If you haven’t found a church that fits you perfectly, that’s okay! Make an effort to try out different churches and services each Sunday morning. And if you’ve been going to the same church for years, encourage yourself to get out of bed and make it there every week!
- Read the Bible daily. You don’t understand the benefits of reading the Bible every day until you start to do it. It will teach you more wisdom and knowledge that you didn’t even know existed!
- Pray, pray, pray! Prayer is one of the most important things in your walk of faith. To be able to talk to God at any time of any day is a blessing, so take advantage of it!
- Practice patience. You’ve always heard the saying “patience is a virtue,” and that’s one of the truest sayings there is! Practicing to be patient despite the circumstances will teach you more than you think.
- Heal past relationships. Forgiveness is something that can be one of the hardest things to give. But when you heal a broken relationship, you’ll realize a weight will be lifted off your shoulders!
I encourage you to try some of these out and even add some of your own!
Happy New Year! – Chelsea