If you’re like me, then you love finding beautiful places to explore, especially when you didn’t even know they existed! I always scroll through Tumblr and Instagram and find the most beautiful spots that I can add to my bucket list. Here are five that you should add to your own “must-see” list!
- Garden of the Gods – Colorado Springs, Colorado. If you’ve never been, this place is amazing! It’s filled with huge rocks and trees surrounded by the beautiful Rocky Mountains. If you want a good photo op, then this is the spot for you!
- Tamanawas Falls – Mt. Hood National Forest, Oregon. If you want to submerge yourself in nature, visit this jaw-dropping waterfall. It’s a big of a trek to get there, but it’s so worth it!
- Fugitive Beach – Rolla, Missouri. This place isn’t the most well-known in the country, but where I’m from, it’s a go-to hotspot! People around the St. Louis area love to go there to hang with friends and even cliff jump!
- Blue Lakes – San Juan Mountain, Colorado. You’d never think that this blue of water actually exists in Colorado, but you’d be surprised at how vibrant the water is! It’s so pretty and the mountains are an added perk.
- Fort Jefferson – Key West, Florida. Fort Jefferson is a historic landmark that’s been around for decades and is now a beautiful tourist destination! Look at the picture to the right to see for yourself!
Which spots do you want to visit? Share with me in the comments below!
XO – Chelsea