No matter what stage or phase of life you are in, there is a pretty good chance that you are facing at least some sort of stress. Whether it be minor or major stress, it is taking its toll on you nonetheless. How we manage that anxiety can really determine our outlook on life and also our moods. Here are a few bible verses to help you manage your stress.
- Jeremiah 29:11 – For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for well-being, and not for calamity, in order to give you a future and a hope.
- Proverbs 29:11 – The fool vents all his feelings, but the wise person keeps them to himself.
- Proverbs 3:5-6- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not depend on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
- Ephesians 4:26: Be angry, yet do not sin.” Do not let the sun set while you are still angry.
- Ephesians 4:31-32: Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, quarreling, and slander be put away from you, along with all hatred. And be kind to one another, compassionate, forgiving one another just as God has forgiven you in the Messiah.
- Matthew 6:19-21:“Stop storing up treasures for yourselves on earth, where moths and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal. But keep on storing up treasures for yourselves in heaven, where moths and rust do not destroy and where thieves do not break in and steal, because where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”
- Hebrews 12:6: For the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he punishes every son he accepts.”
We’re too blessed to be stressed!