My sister and I are pretty tight. In fact, I would consider her one of my best friends. Having a sister is pretty much the best thing on the planet…
My sister and I are pretty tight. In fact, I would consider her one of my best friends. Having a sister is pretty much the best thing on the planet because you have a built in best friend. Here are 6 signs your sister is your BFF fo life.
- You can raid each other’s closets: Hey, double the clothes double the fun! I always catch my sister raiding my closet, and she always catches me raiding hers. No shame in that!
- She is your built in best friend: Because you guys have been together since birth, may have shared a room at one point, and have lived in the same vicinity for as long as you remember, you have a built in BFF! She goes on all of your vacations, to all of your sporting events and performances, and has been your lifelong partner in crime.
- She will “courtesy like” your facebook status: Even when the post makes no sense or the picture isn’t quite on fleek, your sister will like everything you post on social media. It comes with the job description.
- You suffer through boring events together: Whether it is your cousin’s graduation ceremony or your mom’s cousin’s daughter’s wedding reception, she is there to entertain you through every boring situation and then will laugh about it with you later.
- She gives great compliments/advice/criticisms: She will tell you if you look fat in that dress. No sugar coating needed.
- She is your biggest cheerleader: New job? New boyfriend? Celebrate!
These are just a few signs that your sis is your home squeeze. I know I would be totally lost without my sister. She is the peanut butter to my jelly. What are some signs that YOUR sister is your bff?