Ah the start of a new school year! New people, new classes, and NEW CLOTHES! Back to school clothes shopping is always a fun way to take your mind off…
Ah the start of a new school year! New people, new classes, and NEW CLOTHES! Back to school clothes shopping is always a fun way to take your mind off the school work ahead. Purchasing staple pieces for back-to-school wear is essential in creating the perfect wardrobe! Check out my key pieces to create your dream outfits for this fall.
- Army Jacket: This jacket can be worn with almost anything! Throw it on over a dress to make it more casual or dress it up with a scarf and boots. It’s the simplest thrown on, throw off jacket!
- Rain Boots: Fall is a season of rain and snow. Having a pair of rain boots on hand is perfect for those days! Try wearing a pair of tall socks under your boots for cold, snowy days!
- Tans and Browns: Fall is the perfect time to break out your tan and brown clothing. Not to mention, it matches EVERYTHING! It’s important to have a few tan/brown sweaters and tees to throw on with any outfit.
- Riding Boots: Class up any outfit with a pair of these!
- Vests: Nothing completes an outfit like a good vest. Try pairing a vest with a button up or sweater to add warmth and style to your outfit. They’re also super cute!
- Oversized Plaid Shirts: This is the ultimate comfy clothing item. Wear it buttoned up with a pair of distressed jeans or leggings, or wear it open with a tee. Add to the grungy look by throwing on a pair of combat boots and a beanie (for those bad hair days).
Putting together outfits and shopping for one them is a girl’s favorite hobby. It’s one of mine! I mean, I am a beauty and fashion guru! Have fun expanding your back-to-school wardrobe!
Have a safe and exciting school year!