Have you ever wandered around the house looking for the perfect solution to something! Well, it’s time to stop searching! I’ve stumbled across some of the most useful life hacks…
Have you ever wandered around the house looking for the perfect solution to something! Well, it’s time to stop searching! I’ve stumbled across some of the most useful life hacks and knew I had to share them with you all! Check them out…life just got a lot easier!
- Have you ever needed to microwave two bowls at once? Place one on the floor of the microwave and the other on top of a cup above the other!
- Do you want a custom phone case, but don’t want to pay the price? Buy a clear phone case and use scrap booking paper to customize your own! Just cut the paper to match your phone case, slide it in, and you’ve got yourself a one-of-a-kind case!
- Don’t know what to do with that last bit of Nutella? Throw a scope of ice cream directly into the jar and you’ve got yourself a sweet treat!
- Try topping your mason jar with a coffee lid! Now you’ve got a spill-proof drink!
- Use tape to get the perfect winged eyeliner! Just place the strip diagonally from your outer lid to keep your liner in place!
- Make pancakes out of cake mix for someone’s birthday!
- A stick of spaghetti can be lit on fire to light hard to reach candles!
- Mix lemon juice and baking soda together to use as a paste to remove unwanted color from a spray tan!
I hope these life hacks may help you one day in the future!!