New year, new organization habits! I have found that being more organized helps me manage my stress and makes me feel more in control of my life. Here are a…
New year, new organization habits! I have found that being more organized helps me manage my stress and makes me feel more in control of my life. Here are a few easy ways to have a more organized (and less stressed!) 2017.
- Buy a planner. This keeps you from missing appointments, lunch dates, and every other important event, and then helps keep you less stressed!
- Keep your email cleaned up and organized. This will keep you from getting drowned and overwhelmed with emails.
- Deep-clean your desk and drawers to start fresh.
- Delete unnecessary apps on your phone to simplify your life.
- Donate any clothes that you haven’t worn in the last year. Go through your closet and take mental inventory so you know exactly what you have.
- Make it a habit to schedule time with friends at least once a week. Keep your friends closer and your friendships maintained!
- Meal-prep to make meals less stressful.
- Lay out your clothes the night before to avoid scrambling around.
- Throw away makeup products that you haven’t used in months. Purge!
I love being organized. It makes me feel like I have my life together. 🙂