Whether you have been dating your significant other for weeks, months or years, there is always more to learn about one another. Next time you are on a date with…
Whether you have been dating your significant other for weeks, months or years, there is always more to learn about one another. Next time you are on a date with your love, put down your phones and pull out this list. You may be surprised what you learn, and where the topics lead!
- What are 5 things you hope to be remembered for?
- What are 5 passions you have and why?
- Describe your family dynamic of your childhood verses your family dynamic now.
- What are 3 things that make you happy?
- What popular thought or notion do you think the world has most wrong?
- What is one thing I don’t know about you?
- What are two things I do well?
- How have you seen me change since we’ve been together?
- How have you changed in the time we’ve been together?
- What is one thing you want to do different from your parents?
- What is your favorite memory of us together?
- If you had to live in another country, where would you go?
- What is my most difficult challenge right now?
- What is your most difficult challenge right now?
- Excluding money or time, what is one thing that I wish I could have?
- If you could be an expert in anything, what would it be?
- Name 3 things on your bucket list.
- What are your favorite qualities in me?
- How would you spend 1 million dollars?
- What is the greatest strength and weakness of our relationship?
- What is your 5-year plan? 10-year plan?
- If you never had to work again, what would you do with your life?
- If you could choose one mentor – famous or not – who would it be?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When you met me, what was your first impression? Was it correct?
I love lists like this because they take us out of our comfort zone. Asking questions like these can be beneficial at any stage of a relationship. In the beginning, when everything is new and exciting, we tend to hang on every piece of new information as we learn about one another. After a while, tossing in conversation topics like these keep things fresh and fun.