I travel a lot, and I foresee a lot of travel in my future! We are coming up on spring and summer, and those are the times when most people…
I travel a lot, and I foresee a lot of travel in my future! We are coming up on spring and summer, and those are the times when most people travel. If you travel a lot or plan to in the future, there are a few useful packing tips that you NEED to know to make packing much simpler. These have really come in handy for me these past few months because I have been on the road a lot!
- Easy charger storage: Grab an old sunglasses case and store your chargers and headphones in it! This is an easy way to keep all of your essential electronic accessories in one place, and it protects them from getting tangled or broken in your suitcase.
- Bobby pin tip: I never know where to pack my bobby pins, because wherever I pack them they always end up disappearing by the end of my trip. Store them in an empty Tic Tac container to keep from losing them!
- Jewelry storage: Use an empty pill container to store your jewelry! This keeps it from getting tangled or broken and also helps you not to lose it. Nothing is worse than losing one of your favorite earrings during your travels!
- Protect your razor: Clip a binder clip to the end of your razor while traveling to both protect the blade and protect the things you pack from getting ruined by the blade.
- Lotion storage: If you want to bring travel-sized amounts of lotion or things of that sort, squirt a little in a contact case! These are perfect for storing liquids during travel because the lids close up nice and tight and prevent any leakage.