There are a few things that every girl needs to be a fall fashionista. They make or break your cool-weather wardrobe and ensure that you will ALWAYS have something cute…
There are a few things that every girl needs to be a fall fashionista. They make or break your cool-weather wardrobe and ensure that you will ALWAYS have something cute to wear when the weather gets chilly. Here are 6 items that your fall wardrobe cannot do without:
- Wrapped sweater: This kind of sweater is perfect because it is cozy and warm and super stylish. I love to pair it with a pair of riding boots and dark skinnies!
- Black jeans: Black jeans are so chic and versatile. They can be worn in both casual and dressy situations. I love pairing my black skinnies with everything from a jean button up and infinity scarf to a cute flannel and combat boots.
- White V-neck: White V-necks go great under sweaters and army jackets! Toss on a pair of distressed skinny jeans and combat boots to complete the look.
- Riding boots: Ugh. I love riding boots. They are so classy and make any outfit look so put-together! I like wearing my riding boots with a white button up with the sleeves rolled just a little bit with dark skinnies and a statement watch.
- Flowey blouse: Everyone has their favorite flowey blouse that they wish they could wear every day! Grab one in a fall color like dark purple or crimson.
- Stripped shirt: Striped shirts are the perfect mix of classy, nautical, and preppy. Wear them under a sweater or army jacket or just rock em by themselves with a pair of dark skinnies!
Fall fashion is my favorite thing on the planet because I love to layer and I love boots and scarves and just everything about it! What is YOUR favorite thing about fall fashion?