As Christians, we have an everyday “faith to-do list.” This list includes things that we should strive to encompass on a daily basis, and these
are things that are laid out in the Bible. The Bible is an awesome source for a life “to-do” list. I have this list printed out and display it in my room to help encourage me to keep my walk with Christ strong.
- Wait patiently – Psalm 27:14
- Have faith – 2 Corinthians 5:7
- Pray – Philippians 4:6
- Think of others – Philippians 2:4
- Trust in the Lord – Proverbs 3:5
- Read God’s word – Psalm 119:12
- Give Thanks – Psalm 136
Jesus gave us the best possible guidebook for life. He lays it all out for us. Life can be tough. Thank goodness we aren’t going through it alone!