Drugstore makeup doesn’t get enough credit for its quality. Some of my all-time favorite makeup products come from stores like Walgreens, Target, etc.! In 2016, there were some drugstore products that sold like crazy. Here are the top 10 from last year!
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish ($5). This stuff is a lifesaver! Instead of waiting half an hour for your nail polish to dry, this polish dries 10x faster!
- E.l.f. Poreless Face Primer ($6). E.l.f. is one of the most affordable brands out there. Their Poreless Face Primer should be your go-to primer if you’re looking for the best bang for your buck!
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream ($6). If you’ve never tried out NYX’s matte products, I highly urge you to do so! They’re my favorite brand to go to when I want the longest lasting and highest quality matte lips.
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick ($1). For only ONE dollar, this lipstick comes in lots of different shades with good quality, too! The picture above shows only six of the several colors to choose from. What’s a better steal than that?
- Oil Absorbing Sheets ($5). These sheets are great for all skin types whether you have oily skin or not. You can use them to blot away excess oil or shine before or after you apply your makeup.
If you like any of these products, let me know which is your favorite. And if you haven’t tried them, give them a try in in 2017!
XO – Chelsea