Thick, luscious locks are something every girl desires. When it comes to hair, you can pretty much determine its color, style, etc., but one thing you can’t change is how thick or thin it is! Although you can’t actually “change” it, there are certain things you can do to make it appear thick and beautiful!
- Switch your part to the opposite side. Shifting your part can give the hair around your roots a little lift. Since its not used to it, your hair will look thicker at the top!
- Condition your hair before you shampoo it. This is said to give your hair a more textured look. Try it out!
- “Pancake” your braid. Pancaking your braid is a new technique that makes your braid look fuller like the picture on the right. You basically tug and pull on your hair to loosen your braid after you’ve finished.
- Use mousse. Mousse isn’t only a guy’s products ladies! It works beautifully when trying to give your hair a little extra lift and texture.
- Use dry shampoo even when your hair is clean. As I’ve said before, texture can completely change the appearance of your hair. Dry shampoo will give your roots an extra lift!
What tips would you add to the list? Let me know and I’ll try them myself!
XO – Chels