Have you ever been in a rush and realized you ran out of the one beauty product you needed? Well don’t worry! Luckily, there are a handful of beauty hacks that you can use to substitute almost any product; and all of them can be found lying around your house! Check it out!
- Doing your nails can be a hassle, especially when you run of out nail polish remover. Although it may smell strong, you can use your perfume to remove the polish. Spray the perfume on a cotton ball and it’ll do the trick!
- Have you ever run out of primer? No problem! Put a thin layer of aloe vera gel on your skin as a substitute. The aloe will reduce pores and smooth over skin. It will also help your makeup stay on longer.
- Bronzer is a girl’s best friend, but only when you use it in the right amounts! If you ever run out, try cocoa powder. Use this in small amounts, for it may be darker than you’d like.
- Are you feeling stinky, but realize you are out of deodorant? Simply mix together baking soda with water and dab it on under your arms. It’ll eliminate the smells!
- Out of eyeliner? Using an angled brush, lightly dab the brush onto your mascara brush and then use that as your eyeliner.
When life gives you problems, beauty problems that is, remember there’s always a way to fix it!