Odds are, everyone has a jar of Vaseline under their sink right now. I was recently reading an article online about the many beauty uses of Vaseline and I was blown away! Who knew this stuff wa
s so handy? Here are my top 6 favorite beauty uses for Vaseline.
- Great lip balm for chapped lips. Don’t have chapstick laying around? Grab a swipe of Vaseline and rub it on your lips!
- Eyebrow gel. Use a small bit of Vaseline to tame your brows instead of buying expensive brow gel.
- Makeup remover. This stuff cuts through makeup like a champ! Take a little bit and rub it in circles on your face to work it into your makeup. Then wipe off with a paper towel or damp cloth.
- Keeps your perfume lasting longer. Apply Vaseline to the same areas of skin that you spray perfume before you spray it. It helps your perfume maintain it’s scent for longer!
- Homemade scrub: Mix Vaseline with sugar or sea salt to make a homemade exfoliant!
- Preps your lips for lipstick. Put some Vaseline on your lips, leave for a few minutes, then scrub your lips with a toothbrush. Rinse it off and see how soft they are!
I have also found that when I have super dry and scaly skin, I can rub some Vaseline on it and it is a great moisturizer. This stuff is so useful, so if you don’t already have a tub of it on hand I recommend grabbing some!
Do you use Vaseline in your beauty routine? If so, comment below and tell me how! I love hearing about new beauty remedies.