I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, pimples pop up at the worst times. I’ve always wished I could just say the word and they’d disappear! Obviously, I can’t give you the tips to do that, but I can share with you a few ways to get rid of or cover up pesky pimples!
- Take an ice cube and wrap it in a paper towel. Hold it on the pimple for 30-60 seconds to disappear any redness or swelling! If need be, apply it for a longer about of time to keep eliminating any swelling.
- Some makeup artists even say to add irritation relief eye drops to the area using a cotton swab. This will also bring down any unwanted redness!
- If your pimple is flaky or scabbed over, take a pair of tweezers to softly remove any dead skin. Apply a small about of moisturizer or repair balm to soothe the area.
- Powder, powder, powder! After applying your foundation, add some powder to the area of your breakout before applying concealer. This will help it stick so you can avoid having to reapply throughout the day!
- If you have aspirin at home (which let’s be real, who doesn’t have them lying around everywhere?), you can make a paste by adding one aspirin to a teaspoon of water. This will make a paste you can apply to the aggravated area. Wait till it hardens and wipe it off with a warm washcloth!
Hopefully this helps you out next time you have an unexpected pimple pop up!
XO – Chels