Have you ever purchased a makeup, body, or hair product that you loved, but seemed to run out too fast? I know I have! Some makeup products come in tubes so tiny it’s hard to believe they exist! My love for makeup can get very expensive, so I try to get the most out of each product. By using these simple tips in your everyday routine, you’ll find yourself making fewer trips to the beauty department!
- If you use a mineral powder, like Bare Minerals, use a penny to open the bottom to get any leftover powder. This could give you a few more days of use!
- Once your mascara is done for, clean the mascara brush and use it as an eyebrow comber!
- To make bronzer or blush a little darker, apply it to freshly moisturized skin. This will save you from putting 2-3 coats on.
- If your favorite lipstick is almost out, use a Q-Tip to apply every last amount.
- You can fix a broken compact by adding a few drops of rubbing alcohol to the powder and patting it down.
- If you don’t like the conditioner you’ve been using for your hair, don’t throw it away! Use it as shaving cream for smooth legs!
- When I’m about to leave the house I usually just spray perfume all over my clothes and head out. Perfume can get buried in the fabric of your clothes, wasting those 5 pumps of perfume you sprayed. Instead, try placing perfume behind your ears, at the base of your throat, and/or behind the knees!
- Prolong your razor by soaking it in baby oil after each use! This will keep soap and other minerals from dulling the blade!
Hope these beauty hacks come in handy!