After I work out I want to do 2 things: 1. Cool down and 2. EAT! I am so glad I found this recipe for green tea popsicles! They have a wee bit of caffeine so they help replenish your energy, and they are super refreshing so they satisfy your appetite! They also have fiber so they are a great post-workout snack! Here is how you make them:
1 ripe avocado
1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
1/2 cup almond milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon matcha powder
2 tablespoons honey
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise. Remove pit, and then score flesh into cubes.
- Blend together cubed avocado, nonfat Greek yogurt, almond milk, and two tablespoons of water.
- Once blended evenly, add vanilla extract, matcha powder, and honey. Feel free to add more honey to taste.
- Pour mixture popsicle mold, and freeze overnight.
- Once you’re ready to enjoy, run the mold under hot water so the popsicles come out easily, and enjoy.
I found this recipe on fitsugar.com. Try these babies out and tell me what you think!