A beauty cheat sheet is always a girl’s best friend when it comes to hiding a pesky pimple. A big zit on the middle of your forehead can be devastating when you’ve got plans! Lucky for you, there are a few simple steps to disguise any zit, big or small, for hours. Check it out!
- Start by dabbing a small amount of liquid foundation or concealer on a concealer brush.
- Press the bristles on top of the pimple and twist it. This way, the foundation or concealer will get into every nook of the zit.
- Next, apply powder foundation as you normally would to the rest of your face.
- Using loose powder foundation, dip a clean finger in it and tap it on the concealed zit. This way you won’t stand the chance of wiping away the concealer.
- By this time, the zit should be in full disguise!
Try wearing bright colored lip gloss or lip stick to make the focus of your face your lips, not your zit. If your pimples are near your eye area, you can even wear a pair of glasses to distract the person looking at you! Using these 2 methods will keep other people focused on anything but your zits!
Take a breather Insiders! There’s always a way to hide those pesky pimples!