Eyes are the first thing you notice about someone. Whether it’s their gorgeous eye shadow or popping eye color, they draw attention along with luscious, long lashes. Some of us are lucky enough to be born with gorgeous lashes… most of us aren’t so fortunate. Here are a few natural ways to stimulate growth to give you fabulous eye lashes :)!
- Try brushing your lashes before you apply mascara for a few minutes daily. Make sure your eye lash brush is soft bristled. You don’t want to accidentally hurt them instead of help them. That’s simple enough, right?
- Petroleum jelly is good for chapped lips, dry skin, etc., but it can also help your lash length! For this, you can do one of two things. Either apply it to your mascara wand or apply it using a lash comb. Both remedies work and will help with moisturizing and stimulating growth.
- Some vitamins that help your hair grow work just as well for lashes, too! Biotin, for example, is a B-vitamin that can help with brittle nails, hair health, etc., and surprisingly works for your eye lashes as well.
- Castor oil! This is probably the most recommended remedy. Apply some of it to your lashes before you go to sleep and leave it on overnight. I promise, you’ll see a difference soon enough!
- Green tea isn’t only for drinking. Apply it with a cotton ball to your lashes and let them soak for a few minutes.
Let me know your secrets for getting your own luscious lashes below!