Wearing glasses is a normal everyday thing for a lot of us. Unfortunately they cover up the prettiest part of your face…your eyes. Making sure your makeup is on point is very important! You don’t want your glasses to be the main focus. Follow these simple tips to make sure you look as beautiful as ever while wearing your glasses.
- Wear liner that is a different color from your frames. If the colors are the same, it’s more likely that your eyes will blend in with the glasses. Make sure they stand out!
- Avoid dark eye shadow. Wearing light eye shadow will make your eyes pop behind the lenses.
- Mascara on the bottom of your lashes is normally a good thing…except when you’re wearing glasses. The dark frame around the bottom of your eye and the mascara on your bottom lashes can cause the look of dark circles under your eyes.
- Thick glasses call for thick eyeliner, while thin glasses call for thin eyeliner! Don’t mix the two up.
- Be sure to curl your lashes! Curling your lashes will open up your eyes, making them appear to be bigger.
- Don’t forget about the rest of your skin! Just because glasses focus more on your eyes, doesn’t mean you don’t need to put a little foundation on!
Have fun trying these simple tips text time you rock your glasses!