Having clear, healthy skin is an automatic self-esteem booster! Unfortunately, maintaining clear skin can be a challenge. It’s almost impossible to keep zits off our faces!! Luckily, there are things you can do in your everyday life to keep pimples away and clear skin in the forefront.
- Establish a daily morning and night routine. This routine should consist of a complete face wash followed with moisturizer.
- Keep greasy, oily foods to a minimum. Your skin reacts by producing zits when you consume these types of foods.
- Make sure to get 7-8 hours of sleep every night! “Beauty rest” is the real deal!
- Try incorporating healthy skin foods into your diet like fish, avocados, pomegranates, and tomatoes.
- Go without makeup! Whenever you’re having a lazy day, take a break from makeup and never wear it to sleep. Your skin needs to breathe every once in a while.
- Try not to touch your face. Your hands carry dirt and oil that should stay off your face!
- Always wear sunscreen. This will keep your skin looking youthful longer.
- Exfoliate a few times a week! Your skin needs a good deep cleaning every so often.
- Never over wash or over moisturize your face. Your skin creates natural oils that are healthy for the skin. If you are constantly washing them off, then your skin will react by creating more oil. Yuck!
If you live by these skin conscious rules, then you’ll be on the right track to clear, healthy skin all the time!