Tea is one of the most beneficial drinks there is. Not only is it tasty and refreshing, but it can do wonders for your body. Tea comes in so many amazing flavors and each type of tea has a special benefit. If you’re not much of a tea drinker, try a flavored tea to make it sweeter; but try not to add sugar! Check out all of these amazing health benefits and drink up!burn
- Tea is full of antioxidants that can reduce cancer risks and other diseases.
- It can improve exercise endurance. The antioxidants found in tea can help burn fat and aid to muscle improvement, thus improving your overall workout.
- Try a green tea mask. Your skin will feel hydrated and more vibrant. It will make your skin glow!
- Puffy eyes? No problem! Soak 2 tea bags in warm water and place them over your closed eyes for 20 minutes. This will reduce the look of tired eyes.
- If you have a minor sun burn, place ice cold wet tea bags over the affected area. This will reduce the burn without the sting.
- Rinse your hair with a quart of warm, unsweetened tea (freshly brewed or instant) after shampooing for instant hair shine.
Experiment with different teas and find your favorite. There are so many amazing benefits from such a simple drink. Love your body!