Although shopping at Ulta and Sephora is great when buying quality makeup, it can get pretty pricey! Over the hundreds of brands at popular cosmetics stores, the totals can start to add up! What a lot of people don’t know is that you can find high-quality products for a much cheaper price at local drugstores. Sometimes those are all I use! Here are my fave ten you can check out too!
- Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner. I use this on the daily! Eyeliner can be tough to apply, but this product slides on without a problem. It makes applying eyeliner easy.
- Maybelline Mascara. Maybelline sells a wide variety of mascaras and I’ve tried almost all of them. They’re even better than most of the high-brand mascaras I’ve had in the past!
- NYX Lip Cream. I’ve always been big on lip products. These not only apply beautifully but they’re long-lasting, too!
- E.L.F. HD Powder. The name of this product speaks for itself. It’s great at covering any acne or breakouts on your face.
- E.L.F. Makeup Brushes. E.L.F. brand has some of the cheapest makeup I know, but their quality is great. I don’t know how they do it! A lot of their brushes are around only a dollar.
- L’Oréal Lipsticks. These lipsticks are long-lasting, colorful, and not to forget inexpensive!
- Revlon Illuminators. If you need a killer illuminator, Revlon sells them for only $10 or less.
- L’Oréal Setting Spray. Makeup artists swear by this. Check it out!
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes. These are a life-saver! They’re perfect for those nights you don’t feel like washing your face.
- L’Oréal Liquid Concealer. This concealer works 10x better than some of the expensive brands I’ve tried before. Try it for yourself!
Most of these can be found at Walgreens, Target, etc. Give them a try and let me know what you think!