Have you ever been too lazy to do your hair, but still want it to look pretty? Well, you’re in luck! This summer it’s all about the laid back boho look and I’ve got the perfect hairstyle for you! The twisted hairband hairstyle is perfect for an event or a lazy Sunday; and all you need is a skinny headband. Check out my step by step to complete the look on your own.
- You can start by curling, straightening, or leaving your hair as is. This is a messier hairstyle, so it’s okay to go all natural!
- Next, tease the top of your hair. Once teased, slide an elastic skinny headband over your hair so that it sits on top of your hair. Do not put this around your neck and then pull up onto your hair.
- Grab a small strand of hair from the front and wrap it around the headband. Do this until there is no more hair to wrap. Do the same for the other side.
- Next, grab another strand of hair, preferably from the middle of each side of your hair, to wrap around again. Do this for the other side as well.
- Last, secure any fly-aways with bobby pins and you’re good to go!
I hope you enjoy this hairstyle as much as I did!