There are so many types of foundation. You can have liquid, tinted moisturizer, BB cream, CC cream, stick foundation, powder foundation, mineral powder, airbrush, the list goes on and on! How do you know which type is the one for you? Read on to find out!
- Liquid foundation: Liquid foundation gives you tons of color, finish, and coverage options! If you want a versatile foundation, then liquid is the way to go.
- Tinted moisturizer: If you have dry skin with little or no blemishes to cover then you are a tinted moisturizer girl. This gives you a hint of moisture, a bit of color, and a smidge of coverage.
- BB/CC cream: If you want color correction with sheer to medium coverage then you should reach for a BB or CC cream. These contain sunscreen, moisturizer, and color!
- Stick foundation: If you need coverage fast then stick foundation is your hero. The solid texture of a stick foundation makes it great for contouring and it also gives great coverage. Plus, it is easy to toss in your purse and take on the go!
- Loose mineral powder: If you are prone to breakouts and looking for medium to full coverage then mineral powder is great for you. If you have combination or oily skin then this dry powder will complement your skin perfectly.
- Spray foundation: Want the look of airbrushed foundation every day? Spray foundation is your go-to. Spray foundation is a lightweight mist that offers sheer to medium coverage.
Once you find your perfect foundation, your makeup routine becomes a breeze! Which foundation is YOUR go-to product? Comment below!