If you follow me on Snapchat or Instagram, then you know I recently took a much needed vacay to Hawaii! But, you don’t need to be on a beach vacay to realize the importance of having soft, shaved legs. Some say there is no right way to shave your legs, but I beg to differ! Here are 5 little known facts about shaving your legs and how to get the best shave ever!
- Round up the right razor: Finding the right razor is the first step in getting your perfect shave. The perfect razor has more blades, which means less going over the same spot over and over.
- Shorter strokes: When it comes to shaving, the shorter the strokes the best results.
- Worth the wait: It is best to wait until then end of your shower to shave your legs. The steam and heat of the water help soften your hair which helps make shaving a breeze.
- Hydrate: Moisture is key! Moisturizing your legs helps prevent ingrown hairs and rashes.
- Protect: Your legs need sun protection too. After shaving, your skin is bare to the sun, so use a moisturizer that has spf!
Strut your smooth legs this summer!