Are you new at the whole “makeup” thing? I know when I first started wearing makeup I had no clue what I was doing, and it was a little scary! That is when I started watching YouTube videos to help show me how to do my makeup, and then once I learned I started making videos of my own! Here are a few tips that helped me master the art of eye makeup:
- Use makeup on your eyelids before you apply liner to avoid smudged liner
- When you want your eyes to look bigger, use a white liner pencil on the inner rims of your eyes and the black liner on the outside.
- Another tip on how to make your eyes look bigger is to use a softer pencil that smudges easily to make a more natural line.
- Make sure to keep your liner as close to your lashes as possible so it blends seamlessly with them.
- Apply mascara near the roots and the not the tips to make your eyelashes look longer.
- Make sure your eyelashes don’t clump together because they will look yucky, and to avoid this shake the brush horizontally to separate them while applying mascara.
- For the bottom eye lash, you can use a tissue paper to prevent spoiling your makeup.
Eye shadow tips:
- Brush the base color (lightest color) on the eyes up to the brow bone first, then apply the lid color (the medium color) and lastly the highlighter (the darkest color).
- Accentuate your eyes by using the same eye shadow as the color of your eye.
- Hopefully these little tips will help you become a master at eye makeup! It is not too hard once you get the hang of it.