The way you do your eyebrows can make or break your look. Some girl tweeze their poor brows until they are skinny as a pencil mark, either purposefully or unintentionally. Some girls wear theirs super bushy! Whatever way you wear them, eyebrows can transform your face. Here are a few brow-filling tips to make sure your eyebrows are on fleek.
- Brow powder vs. brow pencil: In order to fill your brows the best you can, use two shades of brow powder or pencil to structure your brows and give them definition.
- Make sure you’re using the right color: Don’t pick the shades that match your brow hair exactly. Instead use shades that are a tad lighter. You also want to keep your skin tone in mind. If you have darker skin you want to use a chocolatey color with some warmth. If you have lighter skin, go for a sandy, light brown combo.
- Use concealer to prep: Before you start filling in your brows, take concealer or subtle highlighter and blend it on top and underneath each brow. This gives your brow color something to stick to and defines your brows.
- Start under the arch of your brows: Use a small angled eyebrow brush to apply the darker shade of brow color to the underside of your brows on the arch. It frames your eyes! Just make sure you don’t make the arch too high, you don’t want to look angry!
- Finish things off: After you are done filling those brows to the best of your ability, use brow gel to hold everything in place. We wouldn’t want you to have Albert Einstein crazy brows at the end of the day!
Hopefully these tips help you make your eyebrows on point!