I hate feeling rushed. Whether I sleep in late and have to rush to get out the door or have a busy day and have to rush around in order to get everything done that I need to, I just really dislike being rushed. That goes for the “getting ready” process as well. When I don’t have time to get ready in the morning it makes me feel unprepared for my day and I feel “off” the rest of the day. This also goes for when I don’t have time to get ready for an event or outing because I got tied up doing something else. Here are 5 tips on how to get ready quickly when you are crunched for time.
- Use lipstick on everything: Meaning you can use it on places other than your lips such as your cheeks and eyelids. If you are running late or are in a bind, use a dab of lipstick on your cheeks and eyelids to add a pop of color.
- Forget foundation: When you are running late you have zero time to spend applying foundation. So, just dab concealer on your problem areas and then powder your T-zone.
- Smudge your eyeliner: Take a Q-tip to smudge your eyeliner to accent your eyes in a pinch. Apply a dash of eyeliner and then smudge it.
- Use your fingers: You can use your fingers to apply almost any beauty product to your face. This saves time because instead of reaching for brushes (or forgetting to bring them with you if you are doing your makeup on the road), you can just swipe with your fingers.
- Go with a bold lip: When all else fails and you are completely out of time, a bold lip is just what you need. A red bold lip can make you look way more put together than you think! Plus it makes you FEEL more put together. 😉
So, next time you are running late but need to look like you’ve got it together, just use these simple makeup hacks to save the day!