Want to know some fab makeup tips that will help you achieve the perfect makeup for gorgeous photos? Read on! Here are some tips on how to make your makeup look the very best in pictures…Part 1!
1. Go lighter: Avoid going too dark when it comes to your shade of foundation. Have a makeup professional match you with your perfect shade! (You can go to places like Beauty Brands, or even to the makeup counter at Walgreens, and they will totally help you out!)
2. Matte it up: For cheeks, avoid shimmery powder, and when it comes to eye shadow, keep the shimmer strictly on your lids.
3. Prime focus: Primer is vital for making your makeup last. Oil-free versions are the best and also sensitive-skin friendly.
4. Hold off on the..: SPF! Your primer and foundation should be SPF-free. Products that contain SPF cast a ghostlike glow with the camera flash.
5. Line it up: When you are lining your eyelids, start in the center and work your way to the outer edge. When you line the entire lid, you will cause the eyes to appear smaller. Use a slanted brush with a dark shadow to line the lower lash line.
Stay tuned for part 2! Get ready to say cheese!