The Emmys is one of the most famous and watched award shows of the year. I always love looking at all the elegant gowns and beauty trends and seeing which…
The Emmys is one of the most famous and watched award shows of the year. I always love looking at all the elegant gowns and beauty trends and seeing which ones all the stars are rocking! I’ve noticed a few common trends that seemed to stand out to me. So, here they are!
- Sleek hair. I love clean-cut sleek hairstyles that make an outfit look even more elegant than it already is! The picture on the right shows Sarah Hyland wearing a sleek, low bun along with many other celebrities on the red carpet.
- Bold lips. I’ve always been a big fan of bold lips, and it seems like the celebs on the red carpet were too this year! A bold lip always seals the deal when it comes to makeup, and the celebs that rocked this proved it!
- Smoky eyes. The smoky eye trend has been around for a while and continues to show up everywhere!
- Low buns. Low buns can either be formal or messy. At the Emmys, a lot of women were rocking the sleek, low bun hairstyle which I loved!
- Gold tones. Gold is one of my favorite colors to accent with. There were a lot of gold dresses and makeup looks that were seen on the red carpet (especially gold-based eye shadow!).
- Highlighted skin. A lot of celebs pulled off the natural glow look along with a little highlight! A little highlight never hurts! 🙂
Which trend is your favorite? Let me know in the comment section below!