Who said you can’t look cute going to the gym? Well, if you’re used to wearing running shorts and a t-shirt, it’s time to step up your gym style! Don’t worry about putting on makeup and doing your hair, go all natural; but when it comes to your gym clothing, try changing it up with a few of my chic gym wardrobe tips!
- Don’t be afraid to wear prints. Go all out! Try a fun pair of printed leggings and pair them with your favorite bright colored tank. You’ll be a style stand out!
- If you’re wearing leggings or a type of shorts that go further up, like to your belly button, try a crop top. It’s okay to show off your toned stomach! Work it!
- Layer it up! For colder days, wear a pair of leggings under your shorts and a form fitting jacket with your tank. Even try wearing a vest for brisk days!
- Neon, neon, neon! Be bright this year in the gym. Throw away those dull colored gym clothes and swap them for some hot pinks, bright oranges, and lemon yellows. The brighter the better.
- Who said matching is lame? If you have a pair of awesome Nike tennis shoes, don’t be ashamed of matching your outfit to your shoes. You go for it girl!
Next time you hit up the gym, you’ll be a sweaty fashionista!