During summer, it seems that all of the hype revolves around pricey brands and products that empty out your wallet. You have to save up your money and then spend most of it on one product. I’ve taken note of the most popular trending products and put together a “look for less” guidebook so you can save money but still be up to date with the cutest trends!
- Birkenstocks. Don’t get me wrong, these shoes have become a major trend. But each pair is usually around $100! Kohl’s, Payless, Target, etc. all sell sandals with the same exact styles as Birkenstocks for prices as cheap as $15!
- Triangl Swimsuits. These swimsuits can be super pricey but tons of stores have started coming out with similar styles! Target, Victoria’s Secret, and several online stores are all good places to look.
- Rayban Sunglasses. Raybans are usually very long-lasting, high-quality products, but if you want a cheap pair with a similar wayfarer or aviator style, check out Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, or H&M.
- Ripped/boyfriend Jeans. Although it’s useful to invest in a good pair of jeans, you may just want a pair to wear every once in a while. Forever 21 sells quality jeans for much cheaper than other stores like American Eagle or Express.
- Boho Jewelry. Jewelry that has a Boho feel to it isn’t very hard to find! My favorite places to look are Francesca’s and Urban Outfitters.
What’s your favorite trend of the summer? Let me know below!
XO – Chels