With every one of my winter outfits, there’s a high chance you’ll find a stylish pair of riding boots or a fancy pair of heeled booties on my feet! My favorite thing about the cold weather is all the different styles and brands of boots to shop from. There are five well-known brands that stick out when I think of good quality, winter boot brands.
- Timberlands. Timberlands have almost any type of boot from riding to snow. They’re long lasting and perfect for the cold seasons!
- LL Bean. If you’ve heard of Bean boots, I’m sure you know how fast they can sell out! They have a certain trademark style that everyone loves. They’re warm and comfy, too!
- Hunter. I know I’ve mentioned these boots in several of my other articles, but they’re just so great! They may be a little pricey, but their quality is excellent! They come in all different colors and styles, whether you want the classic, black knee-highs or matte purple short boots!
- Sorel. Sorel boots may be on the pricier side, but they make for a great Christmas present (such as the pair on the right) :). They’re perfect if you live in a snowy area or the temperatures are extremely low. They have a large variety of styles and colors and are sure to keep your feet warm and dry
- UGG Australia. We’ve all heard of UGGs. You may’ve even owned a few pairs throughout middle school and high school. If you’re tired of their usual fur boot style, you can get several different styles! Check them out.
What brand is your favorite? Share with me in the comments below!