Do you live in a dorm or a super small apartment? Or, are you the type of person that loves snacks that are super easy to make because you don’t want to put too much effort into them? A coffee mug is all you will need for today’s blog! Heading off to college has me on a search for easy meals I can make in my dorm room when I want to munch but don’t want to walk to the dining hall. I totally go for easy snacks, but just because they are quick and easy doesn’t mean they can’t be tasty! Here are a few yummy treats that you can make in a coffee mug.
- Coffee Cup Quiche: I love me some quiche! It is the perfect breakfast goodie. Click HERE to find out how to make your own personal coffee cup quiche.
- French Toast In A Cup: Who doesn’t love French toast?! HERE is how you make it in your mug.
- Cinnamon Roll In A Cup: Wait…you are saying I can make myself a cinnamon roll….in a mug?! Check it out HERE. Talk about the perfect midnight or movie night snack!
- Nutella Mug Cake: Say no more….just click HERE.
- Cookie In A Mug: Who doesn’t love a warm chocolate cookie to comfort you after a long day? This treat only takes a minute to make it! Here is how. Just a warning, you may need a big glass of milk to wash it down!
See? All you need is a microwave and a mug (and a few ingredients) to make some pretty delicious goodies!