Do you live in a dorm or a super small apartment? Or, are you the type of person that loves snacks that are super easy to make because you don’t want to put too much effort into them? A coffee mug is all you will need for today’s blog! I totally go for easy snacks, but just because they are quick and easy doesn’t mean they can’t be tasty! Here are a few tasty treats that you can make in a coffee mug.
1. Coffee Mug Quiche: I love me some quiche! It is the perfect breakfast goodie. Click HERE to find out how to make your own personal coffee cup quiche.
2. French Toast In A Cup: Who doesn’t love French toast?! HERE is how you make it in your mug.
3. Cinnamon Roll In A Cup: Wait….you are saying I can make myself a cinnamon roll….in a mug?! Check it out HERE. Talk about the perfect midnight snack.
4. Nutella Mug Cake: Say no more….just click HERE.
5. Cookie In A Mug: What a great “movie night” snack! Plus…it only takes a minute to make it! Here is how. Just a warning, you may need a big glass of milk to wash it down!
See? All you need is a microwave and a mug to make some pretty nifty goodies!