During the winter months, there is nothing tastier than a warm breakfast! Today I am going to teach you how to make a totally mouth-watering breakfast perfect for any winter morning! Introducing, French toast roll-ups!
-8 slices white sandwich bread
– Softened cream cheese, diced strawberries, or Nutella
– 2 eggs
– 3 tablespoons milk
– 1/3 cup granulated sugar
– 1 heaping teaspoon ground cinnamon
– Butter, for greasing the pan
1. Take the soft white bread and cut the crusts off. Use a rolling pin and flatten the bread out.
2. After you have flattened the pieces out, add whatever filling you want. I recommend sliced strawberries and softened cream cheese! You can even add Nutella, for you chocolate lovers! Add the fillings to the end of the bread and roll them up!
3. Dip the rolls in an egg/mixture just like you would regular French toast. Brown them in a skillet and then roll them in cinnamon and sugar!
How easy was that?! I think I’ll go make some right NOW!