Are you having a party but don’t want to serve the same old boring, unhealthy cake? Here is a recipe for a refreshing, unbelievably healthy alternative to that plain old white cake!
– Whipped cream
– 1 Large Watermelon cut in a circle like a cake (see photo)
- Cut your watermelon like the photo.
- Pat the watermelon down with paper towels to dry it.
- Frost the watermelon with the whipped cream.
- Decorate the top with fresh fruit of your choice! You can put whatever you want on it!
My mouth is watering just thinking about eating this super yummy treat! Impress your party guests with this tasty cake!