Being a high school student can be rough. We are supposed to go to school, have jobs, do extracurriculars, and still have time to hang with family and friends. It can be overwhelming! Also, as high school students, we are usually strapped for cash. Here are a few fun things to do that won’t break the bank!
- Rearrange your furniture: I love rearranging the furniture in my room! It keeps things interesting.
- Organize your closet.
- Have a movie marathon with close friends.
- Practice new makeup looks: This has me written all over it
- Go sightseeing…in your own city: Act like a tourist in your own city. You will be surprised at how much you didn’t actually know about the very place you live!
- Paint your nails.
- Go on a bike ride.
- Take a nap: My personal fav!
- Volunteer for a local organization.
- Start a DIY project.
- Write a bucket list
- Have a bonfire.
- Watch home movies.
- Organize your makeup
- Make old jeans into shorts: Goodwill here we come!
See? Having fun doesn’t require wads of cash! All you need is a creative mind and maybe a few pals.